THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, June 25, 2009

People, people In da Place!

Happy Birthday to Tammie (:

&'s Ah Biie.

When to Downtown Bbq pit, meet up Ryan. So we take bus go there.
Randolph & Wei Han was waiting for us. And Randolph Co's too.
So we walked to Cheers buy some beers and drinks.

Munkie & Cindyz was waiting for us too.
After that we walked to Tammie Bbq pit.
And i was hungry on that moment hahas! (:
So i eat like 3 times. Hahas, okay lahs.

Girlfriend was impatiently waiting for me. Hahas!
Shes misses me alot! Hahas.
After that we clean up the Bbq Pit and walked to Downtown Mac.
Saw my Uncle, haiyoh he come so late!
Nvm, Randolph was Drunk!

So we when to Mac to slacked, played True & Dare hahas.
Okay, we all kana DARE AND TRUE. Rarr.
Below are all the pictures. Sorry if its not clear. Hahas!
*Btw, click on my ADS thank you! (:





*Before playing True & Dare, we went to look for Kopitiam just to buy Ciggerate hahas!
Cause Downtown Cheers closed so fast. (:
And we saw this cat was so Cute! He keep follow us. Hahas.





I have changed my Blog song, as i liked Boom Boom Pow of this Remix! (:
Cool ya. Listen it!

Girlfriend, day by day we are being closer to closer.
I love and care about you! (:
I hope it will last forever.
Sorry, if i have been shouting to you with my Raise Voices.
Love you forever (: